S&A air cooled water chiller CWUL-10 for 3W-15W UV laser
S&A CWUL-10 air cooled water chiller is applied for cooling 3W-15W UV laser.
CWUL-10 has 2 temperature control modes as constant temperature and intelligent temperature control. Under intelligent mode, the water temperature is adjusted according to ambient temperature. Multiple alarm functions: compressor time-delay protection, compressor overcurrent protection, water flow alarm and over high / low temperature alarm.
1. 800W cooling capacity; use environmental refrigerant;
2. Compact size, long working life and simple operation;
3. ±0.3℃ precisely temperature control;
4. The intelligent temperature controller has 2 control modes, applicable to different applied occasions;with various setting and display functions;
5. Multiple alarm functions: compressor time-delay protection, compressor overcurrent protection, water flow alarm and over high / low temperature alarm;
6. Multiple power specifications; CE,RoHS and REACH approval;
7. Optional heater and water filter.
CWUL-10 water chiller parameter:
Voltage:220V; Frequency: 50Hz; Refrigerant: R-134a
Pump power:50W; Tank capacity:6L
Max. lift:12M; Max. flow: 13L/min
N.W: 24Kgs; G.W: 27Kgs; Dimension : 58 X 29 X 47 cm (L X W X H); Packing dimension: 70 X 43 X 58 cm (L X W X H)
About S&A Brand
S&A(TEYU) was founded in 2002. After 15 years of development, the headquarter covers an area of 18,000 square meters, and has about 250 employees.
Why choose S&A
Product Advantages:1. With 11 patent certificates，CE, RoHS and REACH approval; Conforms to air transport requirements; 2 years warrenty
2.±0.1℃ high precision temperature control, stable cooling performance,support ModBus-485 communication;
3. Establish logistic warehouses at USA and Europe;
Manufacturing Advantages:1.Independent R&D on sheet metal, evaporator, condenser and cores parts of chiller;
2. Anual ouput 60,000 units,product exports rate above 60%；
3. Standard bulk production,standard parts rate up to 80% ；
4. With excellent laboratory testing system, simulates actual working environment for chiller.
SKYPE: teyuchiller ;Email:email@example.com;